Re: resync

  • From: zhu chao <zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peterdixon001@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:46:13 +0800

rsync is very cool utility. Avaliable on most major platforms.
Rsync with -z works great for cross data center archive log transfer.
it can be configured to sync the whole directory/filesystem. Using your own
script to decide which to rsync is better, maybe. As maybe rsync will also
work on some archivelog file that is still being written by archive process.

--
Regards
Zhu Chao