RE: restore/recovery concern

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:41:10 -0400

I think I might know the problem - the system admin. changed the host =
name the backups must rely on the other host name - the original =
hostname.  I will need to figure out a way to do this - perhaps the =
duplicate or clone process. =20

I love my landlord....love my landlord....love my landlord....love my =
landlord..