Re: response time resource profile ?!

  • From: "Tracy Rahmlow" <tracy.rahmlow@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:50:19 -0500

In the past, the product was free and hosted on their servers.  Last time
I checked, this was no longer the case.  However, I think they offered a
15 day trial and you needed to install it on your own server.

"K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/14/2004 01:41 PM
Please respond to kaygopal

        To:     premj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: response time resource profile ?!

Prem:

Check ITRprof at www.ubtools.com. You can download and install at your
machine and it is FREE

--- Prem Khanna J <premj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> i am using oracle 9.2.0.4.
>
> how to prepare response time resource profile from a trace file ?
>
> Any other way of doing it without using Hotsos profiler !

=====
Have a nice day !!
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan,
Co-Author: Oracle Wait Interface: Oracle Press 2004.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

American Express made the following
 annotations on 09/15/04 06:03:36

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank
you."