RE: reports services on 9ias hanging

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:18:24 -0500

Guys,

We are running 9ias 9.0.2.1 on Solaris 2.9 and we have reports hanging.
The issue is not performance with the backend database but with the
report processes in 9ias.  We are trying a new patch but I am not sure
that will resolve the issue.  We are on 64-bit Solaris and the patch I
wish to try 9.0.2.3 is only for 32-bit apparently.  We have been told to
try in-process report services but there are some implications to this
that won't work well in our environment.

If anyone has had the same experience please let me know.

Thanks,
Paula