RE: replication with Indexes

  • From: "Seema Singh" <oracledbam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:13:22 -0400

Thanks for your reply.
The db2(snapshot site) wILL be for failover site.therfore I want to setup
updatable replication on snapshot site.IN CASE of failoure of master site we
can pint application to ssnapshot site.I want to replicate whole schema.How
to replicate whole schema?I want to replicate all procedures/functions etc.
Snapshot site would be also available currently for select by setting
application configuration.
Please suggest.
Thx
-Seema