Re: ** replication info

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Yechiel. I have already re-created the push job. For next time I will
keep this in mind if I have to change just the interval. Forum (meaning
participants) is great.
Yechiel Adar <adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I know it is a little late but since
nobody raised this:
use dbms_jobs.change to change the interval.
No need to remove and build the job.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish