RE: release date of "SQL Expert Exam Guide" from "McGraw-Hill Osborne Media"

  • From: "Barun, Vlado" <Vlado.Barun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "aluoor@xxxxxxxxx" <aluoor@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:43:41 -0500

As an alternative study guide for the SQL Expert Exam I used the book
"Mastering Oracle SQL" by Sanjay Mishra & Alan Beaulieu in combination with the
Oracle SQL Documentation.

Vlado Barun, M.Sc., OCE SQL, OCA, MCP
Sr. Database Architect/Manager, Database Engineering and Operations
Jewelry Television