Re: recovery Mental block!

  • From: Miroslav Potocky <miroslav.potocky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:59:29 +0100

If I remember correctly in pre 10g time it was something like :

RECOVER FROM '/logs' STANDBY DATABASE;

I'm not sure whether this is still available in the 11g since I was not able to find it in the syntax page.

HTH

Regards,
Miro

On 11/04/2014 03:55 PM, Howard Latham wrote:
Its age I guess I cant remember how to specify an alternate location
for incoming archived logs when rolling forward a database manually.
I really have looked in the doc and Googled but to no avail!
Its something like recover standby database from location;

Help!

Please!

Oracle 11
Redhat 3