Re: recover from TRUNCATE TABLE via physical standby?

  • From: Michael Dinh <mdinh235@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landstander668@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:24:07 -0700

Depending on the time it takes to restore the primary database and what
backup technology is being used,
it might be best to performed a restore and flashback on primary rather
than standby database.
It would also depends on the size of the database as well

I actually had to recover from TRUNCATE TABLE once, and leaving you with my
shameless plug.

Shameless plug http://mdinh.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/flashback-database/

HTH