Re: recover from TRUNCATE TABLE via physical standby?

  • From: Kevin Jernigan <kevin.jernigan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landstander668@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:55:43 -0700

Yes, you do have to enable Flashback Data Archive for each table
individually. But I don't understand what you mean by "...if the number
of potential candidate isn't well known up front.": are you saying that
you might not know which tables you need to enable FDA on before you
truncate them?

--
Kevin Jernigan
Senior Director Product Management