RE: (re): grant question / April's Book

  • From: Barbara Baker <barbarabbaker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, yes, yes!
This is exactly the kind of "thinking a bit outside
the box" that gets a really good dba through the day.
I rememeber using a similar trick as a work-around in
the past, but still did not think about this technique
when the question came up.

April, this is the kind of thing I think would be
useful in your book.

Barb

--- "Mercadante, Thomas F"