Re: raid 5 disaster

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

I never said I didn't have a section that reads "if you get this far,
and things are falling apart, DO NOTHING on the system and call me" :)

I try to document the normal procedures. I try to document the most
likely errors. There's no way I can think of, let alone document, every
possible situation.

But I can try to keep the phone calls to me to a minimum

Oh yeah, if necessary, I include a "presumed level of knowledge"
section as well.