RE: racgimon and ORA-25228

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andreas Piesk" <a.piesk@xxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:27:22 -0600

Yeah, Oracle support had me apply patch 6057422, to $ORACLE_HOME and
$ORA_ASM_HOME.  No effect.  And no trace files are getting generated.

Dave

David C. Herring, DBA  |   A c x i o m  Delivery Center Organization

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax

privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank You.