Re: rac network question

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganstadba@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:48:51 -0600

I'm not even sure it will work.  The private network is supposed to be for
node-node communication.   A lot of two node racs use a crossover cable for
that connection, just to make sure nothing else will interfere.  If this is
truly a high visibility, mission critical database, this is simply a poor
design.

--
Andrew W. Kerber