Re: rac & client connection

  • From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:27:00 +0700

yup alex,
my original issue was resolved by using ip address on all tns entries.
including the tns entry that specified on local_listener or remote_listener.

regarding TAF, i'm testing it by using sqlplus. i think that sqlplus is a
tool which RAC ready.

regard
ujang

On 2/20/07, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's another problem. Your app should actually be RAC compatible
including connection management and failover handling.
Regarding you original issue, perhaps, you should try specifying IP
address instead of hostname in tnsnames.ora.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://www.oracloid.com