Re: queues

  • From: "Alexander Fatkulin" <afatkulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joe_dba@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:47:01 -0400

Actually it's not a binary state -- the query can be enabled (started)
for dequeue and/or enqueue -- hence you should reference
enqueue_enabled and dequeue_enabled columns in a dba_queues or
user_queues.

You can also notice that dbms_aqadm.stop_queue and
dbms_aqadm.start_queue can accepts a separate argument for
dequeue/enqueue.

--
Alex Fatkulin,
The Pythian Group,