Re: question on standby (LGWR, ASYNC)

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: susanzlam@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:44:30 +0200

Hi Susan,
I'm in the middle of the research for a paper about Data Guard
performance issues, that I will present at Miracle's DBF and UKOUG in
October/November. This is one of the topics under investigation, but
still on the to do list. If I forget, don't hesitate to remind me
somewhere in the second half of October, to provide you with some
metric.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===