progress of silent installation 11.2

  • From: Andrey Goryunov <goryunov.oracle.l@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:44:03 +1100

Hi All,

I was trying to see the progress of installation in silent mode for 11.2 on
Linux
but by default it is not shown (like it was before - dots and percentage)

Based on documentation SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS_PAGE parameter
set to true should show it but it does not (neither SHOW_INSTALL_PROGRESS)

I tried the parameters in command line and completed installation
(unfortunately w/o progress shown)
but when I put those parameters to response file I got errors that those
parameters are not valid.

Has anybody had successful silent installation with progress shown?

--
Regards,
Andrey Goryunov