Re: powerpath, 11gr2, and ASM on sun Sparc

  • From: Li Li <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:45:20 -0600

you can fix this by renaming the emc device names, such as:

# emcpadm rename -s emcpowera -t emcpowerb

this renames emcpowera to emcpowerb.

before you do this: you can run 'emcpadm getused' to see what names
have been used, and run 'emcpadm getfree' to see what names are
available for you to use as an intermediate variable because you
mostly would have more than 1 LUN presented.