Re: portal too many processes Solved

  • From: Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:55:19 +0100

Found that in listener log 4 connect attempts every minute to db on varying
port numbers. Guessed (Luckily- ok years of experience! Modestly) Correctly
that it was OEM Probing as it couldn't see the database. Stopped OEM and
Problem went away. !
Is OEM really  Schroedinger's Cat? !

--
Howard A. Latham