Re: port monitoring through grid control

  • From: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dd.yakkali@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:49:33 -0400

Sure can.  Go to "Help", then click on the "Contents" tab and select
"Management Operations" and "Managing Services".  If you look at the
introduction, you can click through to a description of the Port Checker and
and that should give you enough information to start off.  When you're
totally lost, let us know.