Re: password

  • From: William Muriithi <william.muriithi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx'" <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>, "'RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:42:48 -0500

True that could be the case. However if we go along that reasoning, one can
argue discussing anything to do with auditing or security for that matter help
the bad guys. I remember someone posted a plsql script that exploited a oracle
vulnerability related to java. That would have been far serious.

Personally, I think that is he/she has physical access and sysdba details, its
too late to think about such thing. In that case, such worries should be
disregarded and assumed that we are responding to a honest user