RE: out of office reply - ADMIN

  • From: Kip.Bryant@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:56:32 -0700

I hope this isn't an unnecessary addition to this discussion but this mail
reminds me that when I set my "away from the office" mail I also put an
"already replied to" file in place so auto replies don't go to all the various
listservs and administrative accounts that send me mail.  I think this depends
on the "reply to" address.

I think this will work for some mail from this listserv but I think the ones
that come to me now as "cc" to this listserv will get my pesky "away from the
office" mail (to the individuals and not the list I assume)...and I'll be
"vacationed".  Guess I'll have to figure out how to tell I've been "vacationed"
(an unusual state) and how to get "unvacationed" (my usual state).

Kip Bryant