Re: otn problems

  • From: Adric Norris <landstander668@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:50:25 -0500

Not sure if it's related, but I can't even logon to the flash version of MOS
today.  I get an "Authorization Required" page immediately after clicking
the "Sign In" button... before it even displays the logon page.

On the plus side, that could probably be interpreted as being "slightly less
useless than normal". ;)

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." -Awk Sed Fred