Re: oralce apps login 11.5.10

  • From: srini.chavali@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: raja4list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:01:51 -0500

Raja,

By default, when 11.5.10 installs, it restricts connections to the
database tier using the tcp.* options in the sqlnet.ora file in the
database TNS_ADMIN location. You will have to edit this file to allow
connections from other hosts.

HTH

Srini Chavali
Cummins Inc

raja rao <raja4list@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/02/2005 08:32 AM
Please respond to raja4list

        To:     oracle list <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        oralce apps login 11.5.10

Hi All,

Can someone help me ?

I installed 11.5.10 on REdhat linux and I am able to launch apps on that
machine(server). However, I am not able to launch the apps from any other
pc (client) in the domain.

The server is pingable from the PCs, telnet is fine and ftp is enabled.

Should i enable anything on the server to accept the client http
connections ?

Thanks,
Raj

http://mail.yahoo.com