Re: oraenv for RAC

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:46:25 -0600

Interesting. Also interesting that you did not respond from your "other"
email address. =)

We do modify oraenv and choose the default [n] when root.sh asks us to
overwrite the "local/bin" files. That part makes it easy to remember for us;
"just hit enter at all the prompts".

Thanks for shedding light on this.

--
Charles Schultz