oradiag_<user> directories

  • From: "John Dunn" <JDunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l digest users" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:34:03 +0100

Have installed Oracle 11g r 2 and I see directories created in home
directories with names of oradiag_<user> e. oradisg_john

What are these directories and how can I stop this?

John Dunn

Product Consultant
Sefas Innovation Limited.

Tel:   + 44 (0) 117 910 0529

www.sefas.com <http://www.sefas.com/>

Sefas Innovation has moved office.

Froomsgate House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2QJ.  Tel: 0117 906 9920

P   Please consider the environment before printing this email

Sefas Innovation Limited, Froomsgate House, Rupert Street, Bristol BS1
2QJ, UK.

Tel: +44 (0) 117 906 9920 Fax: +44 (0) 117 329 4626.

Registered No: 3769761 England.

Registered Office: One New Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2LA, United
Kingdom.

VAT Registration No: GB 741 5377 32

Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any attachments are
private and confidential and are for the addressee only.  Sefas monitors
e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to minimize the
risk of viruses.  Whilst Sefas has taken reasonable steps to scan this
email, it does not accept liability for any virus that may be contained
in it.

Internet communications are not 100% secure and as such Sefas is not
responsible for their abuse by 3rd parties, nor for any alteration or
corruption in transmission.