RE: [oracle-l] Open Source issues

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:25:07 -0600

Michael
    Thanks for providing a clear, insightful commentary on MySQL's actions.
You make more sense than the original author. Fascinating interplay between
benevolent motives of helping mankind vs. those who would get rich. I
particularly enjoy editorials (in profit-oriented, advertiser-supported)
magazines about how difficult it is to reap vast profits from free software
like Linux.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.