Re: oracle support response time

  • From: Aaron Leonard <aachleon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:32:22 -0500

It can be hit or miss.  I opened a ticket on a GC installation issue (sev 3)
last week and had my first response 25 minutes after opening the SR and 4
more responses over the next 2 hours.  I don't think I've ever had a sev1
answered that quickly...

On the other hand, I've also recently had a sev 2 sit for months without
response.