RE: oracle rac 10g and OS clusterware.

  • From: "John Hallas" <john.hallas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peter McLarty" <peter.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:21:09 -0000

Good response Dan. How often does node eviction take place on a 'normal'
configuration (if there is such a thing).

PS I came across an excellent presentation of yours this morning on HA
options for Oracle

http://www.dannorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/ha-options-for-oracl
e-db-oow2007-slides.pdf

John