Re: oracle rac 10g and OS clusterware.

  • From: "Ujang Jaenudin" <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peter McLarty" <peter.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:08:07 +0700

peter,

thanks for your sharing....

actually my customers said, that node eviction (by rebooting machine)
isn't acceptable due to it is not achieve HA it self.

they compare with the 9i RAC + OS cluster for almost they didn't have
any problem with node eviction (not as extreme as 10g RAC +
clusterware)

so what I'm asking is is the node eviction will be same? (reboot the machine)

regards
ujang

--
regards