Re: oracle linux

  • From: "sol beach" <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sudheendra Vijayakumar" <sudheendra.vijayakumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:30:19 -0700

NOTE: 401132.1

It is not possible to directly install Oracle Clusterware 10gR2 to use the
block device because the Oracle Universal installer (OUI) that ships with
10gR2 is unable to verify the shareability of block devices and hence will
not allow the install to complete complaining that the block devices that
was provided by the user is not shareable.