Re: oracle install

  • From: Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:08:54 +0530

Brian,
You will get two packs of zipped files with the names
"linux.x64_11gR2_database_1of2" and "linux.x64_11gR2_database_2of2",
Usually first we unzip both of them and then those files will be merged.

In the directory "linux.x64_11gR2_database_1of2" , You will be having sub
folders such as "doc, install, response so on including *runInstaller*"
under database, the other directory "linux.x64_11gR2_database_2of2"
contains only the stage folder under the database.
Once you merge the stage directory into the first part, then directly you
can launch "runInstaller" from "linux.x64_11gR2_database_1of2\database"

Hope this helps..

Best Regards,
Nassyam Basha.
www.oracle-ckpt.com