RE: oracle_home

  • From: "Patterson, Joel" <jpatterson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maureen English <maureen.english@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:24:00 -0400

Also, your ORACLE_BASE is probably /u01/oracle11g

Under ORACLE_BASE is normally your diag directories and admin -- and a couple
others, possibly central inventory ... etc.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 928-2790

--
Joel Patterson
Sr. Database Administrator | Enterprise Integration

http://www.entint.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enterprise-Integration/212351215444231
http://twitter.com/#!/entint http://www.linkedin.com/company/18276?trk=tyah
http://www.youtube.com/user/ValueofIT

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use
of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential,
subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. [v.1.1]