Re: oracle and hadoop exploration

  • From: Karth Panchan <keyantech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx" <oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:12:09 -0400

Hi Max

Your use case of collecting AWR for 100 Oracle systems is nice use case.

 This will be AWR Datawarehouse which will be used for Analytics to compare
AWR,  get health score for each system, predict when system can High CPU  those
sort of stuff.

Please note Hadoop is to scale batch Analytics. If you want Interactive
Analytics please check Apache Spark.

In Datawarehouse any history data which are meant for archive can be put into
Hadoop. This data when needed submit job and Hadoop will take care.

HTH
Karth

Sent from my IPhone