Re: oracle 11g uses more CPU than 10g

  • From: joshuasingham <joshuasingham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagle.f@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:02:35 +0800

Maybe you can share the execution plan any changes from the nested loop
leading table from 10g to 11g or have you ran tanel poder snapper to see if
there is any changes in metrics (maybe delayed block cleanout)  , also
please bear in mind that 11g has adaptive cursor sharing which can cause
high version count (parsing time) that may cause high cpu increase from 10g
Regards

Joshua

follow me on

https://twitter.com/joshuasingham