RE: ora-4031 & large_pool

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:39:22 -0500

Rachel
   Thanks for your reply. I checked with our WebLogic administrator and he
said that when he creates a connection pool there is a checkbox option for
XA, which he hasn't chosen at this point.
   For the paranoid among us, have you found a way in Oracle to verify
whether XA is being used?

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.