RE: oem licensing

  • From: "Kosaraju, Ravi" <RKosaraju@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>, "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:29:44 +0100

Hi Allen

I have never heard it put that way. My understanding is that it is an
all-or-nothing proposition. I would think Oracle will only use
partitioning if your app "uses" them.

- Ravi

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kosaraju, Ravi

I believe grid control is free with EE but not 100% sure. I am meeting
our Oracle sales rep today, I can ask that question.

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.

--
Andrew W. Kerber