Re: oem 12c on hp-ux pa-risc 11.11

  • From: max scalf <oracle.blog3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Maaz Anjum <maazanjum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 07:55:08 -0500

@Pete

thanks for that info.  Are there any plans in the future release of OEM for
the funcanality ?  As i am sure there are a lot of sites out there running
on unsupported version...

@Tim/Maaz

Thanks for that info on Metric Extentions.  I am going to make use of that
for now.  I guess it would just be nice to have everything under one
umbrella.  As we make use of the "Performance tab" a lot and other things.

JPEG image