occurs ORA-01031 when create view with DBA privilege

  • From: "LuoLee.me" <luolee.me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:23:41 +0800

Dear lists,
I migrate a database using expdp/impdp and exp/imp today.
When I export a database using expdp, there isn't any errors.
But there are some views, procedure and others error, so I compile
it manually.
When I re-compile some view, it says ORA-01031, but I have grant dba to
the specail user. When I see the errors, I try to re-compile it again and again.
I grant select on the the special table to the very user, it didn't take. If I
just
select the special view on the fly other than create it, it will list ok.
I didn't understand why it occur ORA-01031 here ?
Thanks all in advance!

All the best,
LuoLee
Mobile: +86 15651803071