Re: new sql tuning book - Author's response

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mladen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:57:50 -0500

I believe that this demonstrates my interest in the most adequate
fashion:

        SQL Tuning
Dan Tow,Jonathan Gennick (Editor)
Format: Paperback
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours

        Our Price:      $31.96

        You Pay:        $31.96

Shipment Details:

Shipping Method: Standard Delivery (3 to 8 business days)

Gift Wrap: None

        Shipment Subtotal:      $31.96
        Shipping & Handling:    FREE

        Shipment Total: $31.96
* Please note that your credit card will be charged when your order
ships.
        Order Total:    $31.96
        Your Credit Card Will Be Charged*:      $31.96