RE: new oracle software

  • From: Steve Ollig <sollig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:35:03 -0600

i've messed with Raptor a bit.  it hasn't stopped me from clicking on the
Toad icon several times a day.  my boss thinks it's because i'm one of them
old dogs they talk about.  i like to think it has more to do with the
usability of both tools.  someday Raptor may kill the Toad on my desktop,
but that day isn't today.