Re: new metalink takes a while to see my SRs

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:24:00 -0700

It wasn't stated clearly by the OP, but it seems that the problem *was* with
My Oracle Support.

The OP stated that Flash was in use, which is not used with MetaLink.

So, don't have your hope too high for improved performance.

Every 'upgrade' to the Oracle Support site seems to have had
a significant performance decrease.

You may recall that prior to being rewritten in Apex, MetaLink was much
faster.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com