Re: mysql to oracle

  • From: "Simone Saravalli" <s.saravalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: januschr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:55:22 +0100

Thank you, I'm looking for it right now. I've also found a perl script
on freshmeat.net that probably I can use as a base for my conversion
purposes. The script was built in 2001, so there are some syntax
problems to solve (the script was created for an old oracle's
version), but I'll try to adjust it. When I finish this work, if
someone is interested I can redistribute the script (the code is under
GPL, so no problem!).
Thanks for your help Janus.

Regards, Simone Saravalli