Re: multiple patchsets

  • From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:26:01 +0000

>> and hope that the alerts have already been issued at least the day
before I apply the patchset
Do not install a patchset straight away after it is realest. Wait 1/2 of year.
If you have been pushed to install new patch, install it in a test environment.
If you got any problems log a SR with high priority.

I would say it is normal DBA live nowadays.

PS I don't believe it is just Oracle. Probably it is because many big
SW companies doing developing outscoring and are in the rush to make a
profit.

Jurijs

--
Jurijs