Re: moving to a new san array

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:38:41 -0600

I have done this, and as I recall while it is a touchy process (that is, you
dont want to make any mistakes since they are hard to recover from), it is
fairly straightforward.  I moved 10.2 rac on windows to a new san with a
clusterware upgrade to 11.1. in the process.  I will see if I can find my
notes on the subject.   This is definitely the sort of exercise you want to
to script and practice once or twice before you do it for real.  If you cant
rehearse it, make sure you make real good notes.

--
Andrew W. Kerber