Re: moving 10g execution plan to 11g using SPM

  • From: Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra.usa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exriscer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:09:25 -0600

Ls,

SPM is not very verbose when it comes to not reproducing a plan. Where I can
help you with is identifying the reason of the regressions you are observing.
What I would need is between 1 and 3 of such regressions, and have SQLT XTRACT
(MOS 215187.1) executed for each of those SQL_IDs in both the 10.2.0.5 and the
11.2.0.4 environments.

Cheers,

Carlos Sierra

blog: carlos-sierra.net