Re: migrate from PostgreSQL to Oracle

  • From: Igor Neyman <igor.neyman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:24:17 -0400

Postgres is definitely capable of dumping data into flat (CSV) file, using
COPY command.
Another option is direct connection between Oracle and Postgres using
Heterogeneous Services (ODBC).
I used it successfully to do conversion, though in opposite direction: from
Oracle to Postgres.

Regards,
Igor Neyman