RE: management app for oracle

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <s.saravalli@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 07:35:49 -0700

OEM grid control, v2

--
Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simone Saravalli
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:18 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: management app for oracle

Hi all, this is my first post in this list and I'm a completely newbie
with oracle. I have a little experience with php/mysql, but now my
university has asked to me to port a database created with mysql in
oracle. So, the question: i'm looking for a tool like phpmyadmin for
mysql to manage in a simple way the databases I need to create with
oracle. Exists something similar? Ah, I've installed oracle 10g express
version for linux (my server runs Fedora Core 4), so I need something
for this system.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Simone Saravalli

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by