management app for oracle

  • From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:17:39 +0100

Hi all, this is my first post in this list and I'm a completely newbie
with oracle. I have a little experience with php/mysql, but now my
university has asked to me to port a database created with mysql in
oracle.
So, the question: i'm looking for a tool like phpmyadmin for mysql to
manage in a simple way the databases I need to create with oracle.
Exists something similar?
Ah, I've installed oracle 10g express version for linux (my server
runs Fedora Core 4), so I need something for this system.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Simone Saravalli